Tuesday, February 6, 2007

Are we there yet?


Do you ever just get so excited about something you want it to be done and over and finished and complete? Yeah, that's me. When I've latched on to an exciting project, with incredible support, I just want to go. Just ask Hal - who keeps talking about how grass doesn't grow under my feet!

But honestly, I want to take a moment to thank everyone who has emailed their support to us regarding writing this play. There is an incredibly large population of people out there in pain, surrounded by people who love them but don't understand what they are going through. We hope we can touch even just one of those lives.

If you have a story you're willing to share, please comment and let us know. We have several months of research ahead of us, both in person and via computer. But I know that from the amount of positive feedback we have received already, there are lots of people willing to help us.

And we will keep you posted as to how things are going and any new developments in this exciting new project.

Deb

No comments: