Friday, October 23, 2009

Working HARD!!!!

Hello Everyone,

The Pain Diaries is set to make it's world debut in Calgary May 13, 2010 (during the Canadian Pain Society's conference). To make that happen I have to raise $100,000.00 over the next six months or so.

Well, I can't do it all, though I've tried. So we are temporarily moving this blog over to our Facebook Group (The Pain Diaries) in order for me to focus my efforts on producing the play over the next several months.

I think this blog is important, and would love to see it eventually taken over and run by patients, as an important tool for people with chronic pain to be able to reach a community of their peers, and I hope someone will be inspired to step in and take it over.

Until then, please join us on Facebook: The Pain Diaries. We will keep you updated on what is happening and keep some discussions going.

If you are able to help with running the blog, marketing or fundraising for this project, please contact me on Facebook.

Thank you so much for all you support, I look forward to meeting you all on Facebook and next May.

Deborah Nicholson

No comments: